- New Horizon Europe project!
- Open positions at the iROSA group!
- Three papers accepted at ICRA2023!
- Best Paper Award Win!
- Talk: “Real” robots prefer priors and structure — RSS2022 workshop on Scaling Robot Learning
- Keynote speaker at IROS 2022
- Safe reinforcement learning of dynamic high-dimensional robotic tasks: navigation, manipulation, interaction
- Watch online Georgia’s talk on CMU RISS RoboLaunch
- Congratulations Snehal
- 6 Papers accepted @IROS2022
- Regularized Deep Signed Distance Fields for Reactive Motion Generation
- Robot Learning of Mobile Manipulation with Reachability Behavior Priors
- Making robots useful parts of our society
- Georgia is appointed Assistant Professor at TU Darmstadt
- Co-Chair in IEEE WIE-RAS
- Interview with PAL robotics
- Master Thesis: Discovering neural parts in objects with invertible NNs for robot grasping
- Talk @ UofT on accelerating Robot Skill Learning
- hessian.AI Connectom fund
- AI Newcomer 2021
- Master Thesis/Job@DLR: Cross-platform Benchmark of Robot Grasp Planning
- Talk @ TU Berlin
- 3 papers accepted to ICRA 2021!
- Job Post: Ph.D. Student Position @ iROSA
- Research talk at the Robot Learning Seminar Series of REAL/MILA
- Co-chair at the TC of Mobile Manipulation
- Orientation Attentive Robotic Grasp Synthesis with Augmented Grasp Map Representation
- Nomination for the AI Newcomer award
- General co-chair of RSS Pioneers 2021
- Two TIAGo++ for iROSA and IAS
- Robotics expert Georgia Chalvatzaki awarded an AI Grant through Emmy Noether Programme